We are super excited to announce our newly designed website gsanetwork.org. Our goal with the new site is to create a user-friendly browsing experience for our GSA community, young organizers, teachers, and local partners. We have uncluttered, redesigned, and upgraded our site to make it easier to navigate, more user-friendly, and truly highlight the young folks who make up our organizing efforts.
Browse through some new additions to our website:
- Resource Library, featuring all of our resources in one spot. As develop new resources you’ll be able to search through them here by what kind of resource it is or by keywords. We’ve also made it searchable to find exactly what you’re looking for. Don’t see an older resource there that you need? Contact us and let us know what’s missing.
- Contact Us & FAQs, these pages will help answer your questions a lot easier than our old site. Just browse the FAQs and if you’re not sure you’ve found the answer you need use our Contact Us form to get your question to the right person on our staff.
- National Network map, this map charts out our local partners. If you’re not based in California we can still get you in touch with the right folks in your region. Check out the map for more information on who is in your area.
- Get Updates button in the header and footer of every page makes it easy for you to sign up for news, events, and other information in your area. Be sure to add your contact info so you can stay up-to-date!
- Language & Text Size selector tools to make our website a little bit more accessible for our communities.
We encourage everyone to explore the new site, to see the full spectrum of curriculum, GSA development tools, and celebrate twenty years of GSA Network organizing.
As we continue to expand our resources and accessibility, we lean our community to help us find ways to better support you in your organizing work. To stay connected on social media, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Vimeo.
If you have any questions or feedback you would like to share with our team, please do so through the form on our Contact us page.
Stay connected, keep up the fight.