You can make a difference.
Your gift will ensure that GSA youth leaders get the training and support they need to start and run successful Gay-Straight Alliance clubs.
With your support, they will make their schools safer for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students.
Donate online today. Make a one-time gift or join our monthly or quarterly Sustainer Giving Program, where you can make an ongoing investment in GSA youth leaders.
Other Ways to Give
There are numerous ways to support GSA youth leaders. Every gift makes a difference.
- Honor Roll. Become a leader in the fight against homophobia and transphobia. Join the Honor Roll and enjoy the many benefits of being among GSA Network’s top supporters.
- Matching Gifts. Many companies match donations from their employees to qualified nonprofits like GSA Network. Matching doubles the value of your gift! Ask your personnel office for the matching gift form. Send it in and we will take care of the rest.
- Workplace Giving. Many companies allow their employees to make monthly, quarterly, or annual donations to qualified nonprofits like GSA Network. You can arrange to have the donations deducted directly from your paycheck and sent directly to us. Ask your payroll or personnel department.
- Donations of Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds. Make a gift of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other securities. Such gifts can offer favorable tax advantages to you as a donor because capital gains tax is generally not levied on the increase in the value of the stock, and a federal income tax deduction can be taken for the full fair market value of the stock at the time of the gift. Please keep in mind that this information should not be construed as legal or tax advice. We encourage you to contact your own accountant, attorney, or tax advisor for assistance regarding stock or securities gifts you are considering donating to GSA Network. Click here to contact us about making a donation of stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- Planned Giving. Planned giving allows you to improve the world for future generations and work toward equality and social justice beyond your lifetime. Through Planned Giving, you can designate GSA Network as the beneficiary of a will, annuity, insurance policy, or other type of planned giving.
- Donate a car, truck, boat or other vehicle to Cars 4 Causes. Select Gay-Straight Alliance Network as the beneficiary and they will donate the proceeds from the sale of your vehicle to us. Learn more .
- Donate to Community Thrift. Donate any household items to Community Thrift, a non-profit organization in San Francisco that recycles and distributes donated goods. Designate GSA Network (#30) as the charity that will benefit from the sale of your donated goods. Donations are accepted 10 am to 5 pm daily. Learn more.
How to Reach Us
You are welcome to email email@example.com or call 415-552-4229 to discuss your gift.
To donate by mail, endorse your check to GSA Network and send it to:
1611 Telegraph Ave, Suite 1002
Oakland, CA 94612
Meet Donors Like You
Read their stories to learn what motivates generous donors like you to support GSA youth activists.
Other Ways to Help
Please contact us if you are interested in the following:
- Donate Air Miles to support our National Program.
- Volunteer in our office or at an event.
- Contribute an item or service to an auction or raffle benefiting GSA Network.
GSA Network is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your generous gifts to GSA Network are tax-deductible. We will provide you with a receipt. Thank you for your generosity!